Monday, January 10, 2011

Two weeks off and nothing to show for it.


Day 10

Two weeks ago the trains stopped running. They said this was for mandatory railway system upkeep and making it better and what not. Today I try to catch the train again and of course in usual Monday fashion my train doesn't even show up and I'm forced to catch the next one which is as usual 10min late. I don't care if it's the first day back. You've had two weeks to be on your game for this day and booooo fail! Also stop trying to tell me the trains are cheap. I'm already on your stinky train. I've already paid and I therefore know you're LYING!!!

You can most likely look forward to this rant every second day as the Trains suck eggs most days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol they are cheeper than the bus lol but the could be cheeper :P lol u knw they was doing electrification thing so ur not really going to see much lol :P hehe but i know ur pain i know it well

Izak Flash Man said...

Ah, the time honoured tradition of being late. Heh heh. See what I did there? -_-