Friday, January 21, 2011

Well I guess I asked for this


Day 21

Ahh the silly people at Maxx love make it so the trains are full around midday by only having two carriages. But when the Big Day Out is on it's not really a good idea to still only have two carriages. So I had a lovely experience on a train in the middle of the day that felt like rush hour except everyone seemed to have had one big communal bath in coconut rum or tequila. This picture accurately shows the people around except I have no idea who was behind me as they were behind me so I decided that it was milkshake boy.


I realize you most likely can't read the writing so from top left:
Never shuts up Lady: Blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Milkshake Boy: ♫ My milkshake brings all the boys to my yard ♪
Old "cool" Guy: I've been going to The Big Day Out since I was 22 and I think I'm just as cool!
Me: I never realized how much I love pie. I feel funny... Damn fumes! I wish I had a blow up doll to sit next to me...
Hammered Guy #1: *glugg glugg*
Hammered Guy #2: Don't hog all the woodies man!

No comments: