Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm just never happy


Day 24

It rains and I boo. Its cloudy and I boo. Its sunny and I hiss. Either way it's hot. I'm very hopeful that weather doesn't decide to have another shit fit all over this weekend as that would be very unhelpful and I will go to the beach any way out of pure stubbornness. Also I'm sure it'll still be hot. Tomorrow I will draw one of two things you get to vote. A praying mantis eating a humming bird (they do that you know) or a medieval spider chicken with huge talons. Vote in poll beaches. Its on my fb. Voting will close when I decide to draw XD Some one teach me how to make a link. I r nt clevr nuf 2 figr it owt



PS I apologize for the increasingly crappy quality of the pics. I'll re do them all when i have the skills (scanner) for now you'll just have to handle it

1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

I vote the chicken, because it sounds crazy. I can show ya the links thingy when I give you the scanner. Lawl.