Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I'm having what you call a bad day


Day 4!

So yes I am and this made me happier thinking about it all day.

Sigh I just wish I'd written "My whipped dairy ice treat brings all the males to my place of residence" but it's just a doodle.

Also as I may not have mentioned (I haven't) this is my blog and for the year of 2011 it will be devoted to a doodle a day and no not a blog about penises.

But yes I have had/ am having a bad day. I slept funny and my rib hurts which is weird and painful. I had a shortage in my till. A cockroach crawled up my leg and I then had to squish a different one (the first one got away). I bashed my head particularly badly on the corner of a door frame (yes I'm skilled). Inhaled way too much (not that any is good) bug spray stuff which smells disgusting and I think I'll never get the smell out of my lungs.

So milkshake boy made me feel a little better and now hopefully so do you =)

1 comment:

Grace ^_^ said...

yoooooooooooou made me want a milkshake....>.<

EWWW cockroaches sooo glad im not working in there today!!!