Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Polls are for people who don't know what to do


Day 25

I wanted to draw that crazy chicken. I also wanted to draw this praying mantis so I had you's decide and surprisingly the praying mantis won. You asked for it and so you have received. Are you happy? Do you feel fulfilled? I know I do. Full of the hebbie jebbes. I google searched images and it was gross. It doesn't actually look bad, it was just uncomfortable. Like watching some one wave and not be waved back at and them see you watching them not being waved back at. It's uncomfortable for everyone involved. Except the little bitch who didn't wave back. You must understand that I have in real life seen a praying mantis eating a cicada and giving birth but this was unsettling. Birds eat insects not insects eat birds. There is a picture of a spider eating a humming bird and it was unsettling on a whole other level. I also found one hard out praying mantis who was eating a mouse. The weirdest picture though is this one.

One of the first pictures in the search. Clearly labeled praying mantis eating humming bird. That is one inspirational damn goat!

No comments: