Monday, May 02, 2011

I Have a Point?


Day 122

I think my LOL Reactor might be broken. A guy slipped outside the store I was at today, he flailed his arms around and stopped himself from falling over. The girl in the store was giggling silently behind her hand but I was unmoved. Perhaps I have grown up. All I was thinking was about the danger of the slippery front ramp and how they should put down some cardboard like they usually do. Though now that I think about it maybe I just have a more sophisticated comedy palate than that of the giggling store girl. I'm not sure about that. I laugh at the most mundane things and at the lamest jokes.. Some times just a word can set me off. And not even a very funny word. Like stethoscope or mundane. I will admit though it's usually words like duty, come or poke.

There was a building inspector guy who had a very murdery look about him checking the building today. I find it interesting that some people have a murdery look when I know that I only judge them as so because of stereotypes portrayed on TV. Now I'm sure they're stereotypes for a reason but still... this bothers me.

Todays picture is called 'mundane orgasm'

No comments: