Saturday, May 14, 2011

Every Day I'm Shuffling


Day 134

Today I started work at 7.45am. With town on the horizon and a nice dinner for Bexs birthday you can imagine how slow time is going for me. Its 2.23pm and it feels like I've been at work for days. All I want is it to be 4.15pm so I can finish work and go home to where all my booze is. Yes I need booze. I run on booze and am running low therefore time is slowing down.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway! It has gotten to the point where I start to struggle half way through a 6" sub from subway. Consequently I have a quarter of 6" ham sub in my bag. My stomach is currently screaming "OMG I am so full! I hate you!" But don't worry my stomach always hates me. If its not "I'm full" its "I'm empty" or "Why are you feeding me?!" and sometimes "I'm vindictive and spiteful" *STAB STAB STAB* You don't even want to know what it screams when it teams up with my uterus *gives reader knowing look*

No comments: