Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Tuckered Out


Day 117

This morning when I finally got myself out of bed this is what was lying in wait for me on the other side of the bedroom door. Waiting impatiently for her breakfast, Sparta was employing a common technique amongst children known as goose guarding. The only problem with her plan being I'm bigger than her and needed to pee.

So today for the first time in my life (that I can remember) some one referred to me as "tall". It was amazing. The situation not so much. Although the reason being she was comparing me to prepubescent teens and tiny Indian woman. I'm still going to take it.

Today a customer I had had a name that made want to make lame jokes. I tried very hard to stop my self. I succeeded. I feel proud. Manish. Heh. Your name is LOL. Yes I am immature..

No comments: