Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BUGGY NOOOO!


Day 116

We all remember buggy from the fancy new doodle book entry.

I've been waiting for a while to do this to buggy. A whole month exactly. Poor buggy. You're actually kinda gross. But you make for an easy doodle so I forgives you.


Many things have come to my attention.

1] People have noticed how my stomach hates me. I am going to the doctors tomorrow so you can look forward to Doctor Hilarity.

2] My one post from way back in the day about Those people that mentions Christa Miller is getting quite a bit of views lately. Ethier Cougar Town is becoming more popular [which is awesome] or some random had found it and is showing their friends and pointing and laughing at my blogging skills. You there! I see you! Stop that! I have good doodles. Look at this one or this one. Now shoosh your boosh.

3] No one from Canada has ever looked at my blog.. Damn you Canadians! Appreciate my genius! I appreciate your... your... BASKETBALL! From a distance.. A very far distance but it still counts.

No comments: