Monday, February 14, 2011

FIRE ON MY ARMS!


Day 45

I am still sun burnt. It is still like fire. I watched TV till my eyes bled [got really sore] today. It was awesome. American Idol, while being rather amusing at times, mostly makes me want punch some one. Usually the contestant. In the kidney. Don't cry. You're dreams were never going to come true. You should have realized this long ago. You sound like a raccoon on heat or a pickle farting on a snare drum.

Today was also Valentines Day. I remembered when I got a text from Bex at early in morning o'clock. I cooked [it's a miracle] Matt dinner. Which equates to me asking him endless questions.
How do I turn on the oven? [I figured this one out myself]
How do I turn on the stove?
Where is the potato peeler?
Where is the potato masher?
Where are the chopping boards?
How do I know when the oven is hot enough?
and the list went on.. You can tell I don't cook often [ever]

BUT I can cook good so that is all that matters.

1 comment:

B00mtastik said...

Well done and stuff.