Friday, February 11, 2011

Doodle like it's Thor's day



Day 042

I drew most of this last year but I happened to be in the branch with this view again today and there was a lantern for the Chinese new year so I decided to revamp it. I started doing doodle like it's Thursday back in 09 I think and the idea was that I'd fill a page with doodles big and small but never on Thursdays. It was just a time passer mostly done on the train. I didn't do too many but this one was my favorite so I wanted to work it into my year of doodles. Technically this doodle is of lantern. The surroundings just happen to be there. Also if you recognize this place the construction fences aren't there anymore so it's two different times in one place mixing together.

I am leaving for the Coromandel again tonight so I will update when I get back.

UNRELATED NOTE! I have decided that if I ever get pregnant I want a shirt that says:

PREGNANT:
Smoke near me
And I will
Cut you
And say the
Hormones made me

2 comments:

Izak Flash Man said...

My lecturers would love the concepts you talk about in this post. XD

Anonymous said...

I like the part where you cut people and say the hormones made you do it. :P