Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Doodle Book




Day 85

I dun gots me a fancy new book for ma doodles! Look at the bonuses its came with!




I suggest you zoom in on this one. Not the bug one. That's nasty.

Also I wouldn't really admit this kind of thing in public but I've been watching American Idol and not just the auditions. I have a favorite and every thing. This is the first season I've ever watched further on. And tonight the very reason I always said I didn't watch these shows played out. The person with the most talent had the least votes. Bullshit! Americans have no idea wtf they're doing! Have you ever noticed that the people who win do terrible compared to runners up/ people who place 10th or what ever. Casey Abrams how ever was saved by the judges. Pah! I would buy his album now. I would even consider flying to where ever his concert was. He is amazing. If he doesn't win I won't be surprised because the truly talented never do. BUT if by some miracle America gets their act together and he does win, he will be the most successful idol to date. You can quote me on that.

No comments: