Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More?


Day 75

I give you awesome comic thingy. I like the one that comes after this one BUUUUT it won't be up for a while.
A) Because I'm lazy and drawing it requires effort which I do not have at this moment.
B) I have something special in mind for tomorrow and
C) I don't wanna XD

Today was marginally better than yesterday. Better as in I managed to complete an entire day of work. There was a moment how ever where I was close to stabbing someone but it soon passed with no stabbings to be found. Mainly because I was alone but I'm thinking it was a victory.

I was in one of the branches that faces another branch so I could see the always lovely Grace most of the day. With the teeth/head/neck pain that I've been having I found that swilling water around in my mouth calmed the pain down and kept it manageable, thus being able to complete the previously mentioned full day of work. So it happened that I was standing there, swilling and I saw Grace looking at me. She laughed at my swilling face and I tilted my head side ways and it was awesome. We laughed and then I cried cause my everything hurt.

Cool story bro..

No comments: