Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't Judge Me D=

Guilty pleasures are just that. They make you feel a little guilty but you enjoy it so you keep doing it.

Guilty Pleasures of the moment.


NEWish

Carry Out- Timbaland ft JT

This song is very dodge. But I keep coming back for more. I love the crass way the compare her body and sex with her to takeout food. Lines like "cause I'm seasoned if you couldn't tell" make me giggle.

Guilty because I shouldn't like drivel such as this.
Pleasure because it makes me happy in a weird way.


Oldy but a BESTY

Jared Leto's Hair

After many years at the top the mighty are falling. I swear I saw he had a pink mohawk. Mohawks are fine but not for Jared. I'm not saying he can't pull it off but *sniff*
This doesn't mean I don't still love him.

Guilty because I'm not 17 anymore
Pleasure because his hair was (and is still a little) so pretty

No comments: