Wednesday, April 12, 2006

my day so far. coz u all wana know soooooooo bad.

lets see. time for an in depth look at my day so far. sounds good? no? too bad. laughs manically. well my alarm went of a 7 and i got up and reset it to 7.30 wondering wat on earth made me set it to 7????? then went to sleep again for wat felt like 2 seconds but was really half an hour. got up to turn alarm off at 7.30 and turned radio on, it was PLUTO with Dance Stamina. i like PLUTO they aint bad or nothing. then I found some clothes chucked em on. and did other various rituals of morning getting readyness. then left house at 7.56 and started up street very half heartedly. when i got up to the shops i checked my card and was a little miffed at how much work had actualy paid me. shant be gettin an 021 til next week gosh darn. went over the street to sit at the bus stop til 8.21 when the bus finally got to my stop. I got onto the 133 and gave the bus driver $3 and said 'New Lynn, please' he looked at the money, pushed some buttons and slammed the money into one of the little compartment things. The ticket came out and i grabbed it and a little dis-orientated by the evil busdriver took my seat in one of the seats that face the wrong way staring straight at a guy in his 20s with a receeding hair line who was sitting next to an old indian lady with a wart right in the middle of her chin. I got out my disc man thing, whys it called that, and turned on nickelback, joy to the world. Whilst sitting there one of them trucks with the chickens on them pulled up beside the bus and i was starin straight into the eyes of a live chicken! oh my gosh what a cruel and unusual experience for the chickens!!! Then we finally got to New Lynn and i got off the bus and made my way to course, joy to the world. When i got there i was 4 minutes early and so i turned on the computer. and did the whole work thing then went onto isaac dearests blog and poor little isaacs guna have to do the comics less often *sob*. then PLAY LUNCH! stupid asians, no fence, they brought in another vending machine gosh running total is four, joy to the world, no doubt itll be 5 by weeks end. then did stuff on my blog woot (it IS a word!) and then Anton dearest broke my computer then fixed it 40 minutes later! then started writing this then went to lunch. Paid off dick smiths where the guy who served me was like hardcore creepy and then i went to the mad butcher woot (it IS a word!!!!!!!!) where there was a woman who seemed to need to go potty like real real real bad then the bakery which has weird pies and an apparently real bad history and the chick seemed more interested in the tongs than my money. then came back to course where i finished this.


Now if you read that entire thing you get a gold star coz its real boring :D and you must be real bored to read the entire thing... just like me WOOT (IT IS A GOSH DARN WOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: